Legends Hotel™ Regal Egyptian Cotton Bath Towel
Every day is a spa day with our Legends® Hotel Regal Egyptian Cotton Towels. Woven of pure Egyptian cotton, these towels are so super soft and absorbent you’ll feel like royalty when wrap yourself up after a bath or shower.
- Soft and luxurious, absorbent and plush
- 100% combed Egyptian cotton loops
- 700 GSM
- Finished with ribbed stripes at both ends of hand, bath, and bath sheet towels
- Can have a monogram
- Part of the Legends® Hotel Collection
- Designed to coordinate with Legends® Hotel Regal bath rug and shower curtain, sold separately
- Woven in Turkey
- Washcloth (Set of 2): 12 in. x 14 in.
- Fingertip (Set of 2): 14 in. x 20 in.
- Hand Towel: 16 in. x 30 in.
- Bath Towel: 30 in. x 56 in.
- Bath Sheet: 39 in. x 68 in.
- Machine wash cold, dark colors separately
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low
- New towels tend to lint at first but after several washes, lint will diminish
- Avoid household cleansers, facial cleansers, and toothpaste that contain Benzoyl Peroxide Retinol, Alpha Hydroxy acids, or Hydrogen Peroxide as these can cause color changes on the towel
Dobby Pattern - A dobby pattern is a design that contains simple geometric forms or motifs, made on a loom with a spherical harness control mechanism called a dobby head.
Egyptian Cotton - Grown in Egypt's warm climate, Egyptian cotton is the world’s highest quality cotton. Its fine, extra-long fibers are about twice the length of typical cotton fibers, giving it incredible softness without sacrificing strength.
GSM - Grams per square meter is the weight of a fabric if you take a one meter by one meter square piece and weight it in grams. A towel with higher GSM will be denser and more absorbent than a towel with low GSM. In a blanket or throw, a low GSM indicates lightweight.
Q & A